CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES:
Burn your candles safely. Follow the below instructions to ensure you get the longest life out of your candles.
- Remove your lid and any packaging before use
- Ensure that you burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Straighten your wick before lighting.
- When burning your candle always ensure that there is an equal melt pool extended to the edges of the glass (a liquid top) before extinguishing. This will aid your candle to burn down evenly and prevent tunnelling.
- Before relighting, trim and centre burnt wicks.
- The length of your wick should always be about 1/2 cm.
- We recommend you burn your candle for 2 hours but a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
- It is preferable to use a Candle snuffer to extinguish your burning candles
- The given burn times are approximate and may vary depending on conditions.
- Always place candle on a stable surface.
- Never move a lit candle and keep away from children and pets and any other hazardous furnishings.
- Keep your candle out of drafts and sunlight.
- Candle can be stored in a dark, cool area without being lit for approximately 6 months.
CARING FOR YOUR DIFFUSER:
- Keep out of direct sunlight and drafts and away from children or pets. Turn your reeds once a week for optimum fragrance.
- IMPORTANT: Do not turn your reeds on polished wood surfaces as contact can remove the varnish.